IntelŽ oneAPI Toolkits
IntelŽ oneAPI products deliver the freedom to develop with a unified toolset and to deploy applications and solutions across CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures. Native code toolkits implement oneAPI industry specifications and primarily focus on Data Parallel C++ (DPC++), C++, C and Fortran code development. Data science and AI toolkits support machine learning and deep learning developers who primarily use Python* and AI frameworks.
Native Code Toolkits
IntelŽ oneAPI Base Toolkit
- This foundational base toolkit enables the building, testing, and optimizing of data-centric applications across XPUs.
IntelŽ oneAPI HPC Toolkit
IntelŽ oneAPI IoT Toolkit
IntelŽ oneAPI Rendering Toolkit
- Toolkits include the new DPC++ programming language, as well as familiar C, C++, and Fortran languages.
- Domain-specific toolkits support specialized workloads.
IntelŽ oneAPI IOT Toolkit
Speed Up Development for Solutions That Run at the Network's Edge
The IntelŽ oneAPI IoT Toolkit is tailored for developers who are bringing the power of big data technology to global IoT edge innovationshealthcare, smart homes, industrial, retail, aerospace, security, and more. Its build and analysis tools and libraries are enhanced to help with system design, development, and deployment across CPU, GPU, FPGA, and other accelerator architectures.
These modern IoT edge workloads are incredibly diverse, and so are the architectures on which they run. No single architecture is best for every workload. The toolkits benefits include:
- Enhanced build and analysis tools and libraries to help with system design, development, and deployment across IntelŽ CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures
- Faster integration across the software stack, optimized performance and power efficiency, and improved time to market
- Integration with Intels performance libraries and parallel programming models such as OpenMP* and IntelŽ oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
- Seamless compatibility with popular compilers, development environments, and operating systems
- Threading, memory, and persistent memory debugging early in the design cycle
- System behavioral analysis, including power-related metrics and hardware-specific optimizations
- Connectivity tools and libraries that unite sensors to devices and devices to the cloud
This toolkit is an add-on to the IntelŽ oneAPI Base Toolkit
, which is required for full functionality. It also includes access to the IntelŽ Distribution for Python*, the IntelŽ oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler, powerful data-centric libraries, and advanced analysis tools.
Implement efficient, elegant code that optimizes system and IoT applications.
Pinpoint code-tuning opportunities with developer tools that deliver a deep, comprehensive analysis of performance characteristics.
Resolve critical memory and threading issues quickly to ensure application stability and optimized performance.
Create performance-optimized IoT application code that takes advantage of more cores and built-in technologies in platforms based on IntelŽ processors.
Compile and optimize DPC++ code for CPU, GPU, and FPGA target architectures.
Locate and debug threading, memory, and persistent memory errors early in the design cycle to avoid costly errors later.
Simplify application development for systems and IoT edge devices with this standards-based development IDE and its provided Eclipse plug-ins.
IoT Connection Tools
Connect sensors to device and device to cloud with this collection of abstraction libraries and tools.
Linux* Kernel Build Tools
Create, import, and customize Linux kernels based on the Yocto Project* quickly with specialized Eclipse*-integrated platform project wizards for edge devices and systems.
- IntelŽ Processor Graphics Gen9 and Gen12
Host operating systems:
Target operating systems:
- Embedded Linux*
- Wind River Linux*
- Yocto Project*
- Data Parallel C++ (DPC++) (Note: Must have Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit installed)
- C and C++
- Compilers from Intel
- Microsoft* compilers
- GNU Compiler Collection (GCC)*
- Other compilers that follow the same standards
- Linux: Eclipse*
- Windows: Microsoft Visual Studio*, Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- Command line interface
IntelŽ oneAPI Toolkits Comparison